2.26.2008

So Much To do!

I have only been decorating cookie for just over a year. I'm starting this blog to share my progress with friends & family... as well as to keep track of my own progress! I've learned tons over this past year, and I have to thank all the wonderful members of CakeCentral.com for that!


I'll start with my most recent cookies, and over the next few day, hopefully i can got some more pictures on here... and some recipes, too!



Frames and "Canvas" are Royal Icing, and the "Art" is fondant. I've only recently began working with fondant, so i thought Cookie Picture Frames would be perfect for showing off my practice....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki, you are SO talented! These cookies are little masterpieces and delicious as well!

Love you
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are these?? You are so creative! I love that little framed cupcake on the easel!