3.02.2008

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

"Young Cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!"


These cookies were made for a cookie club theme on http://cakecentral.com/ a few months ago. These were the first cookies i made without a cookie cutter. I had so much fun making these! But i couldn't bear to eat a single one... :)
Today, March 2nd, is the official birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel. The 'unofficial' holiday wil be celebrated tommorow all across the country as it has been for the past 10 years. March 3rd kicks off "Read Across America".

"The more that you read, The more things you will know. The more that you learn, The more places you’ll go."

For more information, visit http://www.nea.org/readacross/index.html

2 comments:

Special T Cakes said...

Wow! I am really impressed by these! I am just starting to toy with cookies, but I am hoping to be half as good as you one day. :)

Anonymous said...

I love these cookies! Awesome job! I'm excited to follow your blog!